Medical Devices Database
Here you may find data on medical devices that according to the records of the Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical devices may be found on the Croatian market.
Medical device (under Article 3 of Medical Devices Act, Official Gazette, No. 76/13) means any instrument, apparatus, appliance, software, material or other article for human use whether used alone or in combination with any other article including the software necessary for its proper application intended by its manufacturer to be used for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. Medical device does not achieve its principal intended action in or on the human body by pharmacological, immunological or metabolic means, but which may be assisted in its function by such means.
Medical device is intended for:
- diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, treatment or alleviation of disease,
- diagnosis, monitoring, treatment, alleviation or compensation for an injury or handicap,
- investigation, replacement or modification of the anatomy or of a physiological process,
- control of conception.
Medical devices data are classified in two databases such as:
- database containing medical devices registered before 1st July 2013, accessible for search via form "Database search (before 1 July 2013)" and
- database comprising class I medical devices registered after 1st July 2013 and medical devices for which we received a notification after 1st July 2013 on placing on the Croatian market, accessible for search via form "Database search according to subjects (after 1st July 2013)" i "Database search by medical device (after 1st July 2013)".
PData on individual medical devices are entered into database by an automatic data transfer received electronically from notifying subjects and therefore error possibilities exist. In order to remove any error in a shortest time, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you discover any.
Medical devices database may be searched via one or more criteria: