Agency's Administration Board
- Prim. Stanko Belina, MD
- Danica Kramarić, MD
- Fedor Dorčić, MD, Msc
- Hrvoje Pezo, DMD, Msc
- Assist. Prof. Srećko Marušić, MD, PHD
The president and members of Agency's Administration Board are elected for the term of four years by the Government of the Republic of Croatia on the proposal of the minister responsible for health.
Administration Board manages the Agency and:
- adopts Agency's Labour Relations By-law and other by-laws;
- adopts Agency's business and financial plan;
- adopts Agency's annual accounts and business reports;
- appoints and relieves from duty the Head of the Agency;
- decides on Agency's internal organisational structure;
- decides on other issues defined in Agency's Statute.