Conference “Safety monitoring of OTC products and food supplements”
The conference "Safety monitoring of OTC products and food supplements” will be held on 26 September 2012 in hotel Panorama Zagreb, in joint collaboration between the Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices (HALMED) and the Croatian Institute for Public Health (HZJZ).
- Presentation of the collaboration between HALMED and HZJZ
- OTC medicinal products
- Food supplements - legislation
- Herbal medicinal products - legislation
- Differences between food supplements and herbal medicinal products - active substances and health claims
- Safety monitoring
- Tamara Poljičanin, MD, PhD, HZJZ (Head)
- Viola Macolić Šarinić, MD, PhD, HALMED (Head)
- Ružica Vazdar, BSc, Croatian Ministry of Health
- Lea Pollak, PhD, HZJZ
- Josipa Cvek, MPharm, PhD, HALMED
- Adrijana Andrić, MD, HALMED
- Darko Krnić, MD, HALMED
Conference program can be found here (in Croatian).
Please submit the filled out registration forms no later than September 19, 2012 to Mr Armano Rajh, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax +385 1 4884 119.
Since the number of participants at the conference is limited, we kindly ask you to register early.
The conference fee is 500,00 kn + VAT = 625,00 and includes a networking lunch and coffee breaks.
After application, the fee payment will be executed exclusively via a pro-forma invoice that will be delivered to participants via courier or fax according to addresses listed in the registration form (the address where the pro-forma invoice is to be sent, should be indicated in the registration form).
Please submit a copy of the money order no later than September 21, 2012 to Mr Armano Rajh via e-mail (email@example.com) or fax +385 1 4884 119.
In case of inability to participate, the registered participant should inform Mr Armano Rajh no later than September 21, 2012.
Cancellation of participation
In case of cancellation or absence, the following scale for fee calculation applies:
- Until 21 September 2012, the fee is entirely reimbursed
- From 22 to 25 September 2012, the organiser reserves the right of 30 % of the conference fee
- Until 26 September 2012, or in the case of absence, the organiser reserves the right of 100 % of the conference fee
Continuing education credits
The conference attendance will be awarded continuing education credits according to regulations of the Croatian Medical Chamber and Croatian Pharmaceutical Chamber.
Organisers do not take responsibility for injuries, losses or damages to participants.